INDONESIA – SURABAYA 4D/3N – Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park, Mount Bromo Volcano Crater, Malang City & Batu Town
Tour Code: ID10
* 4D/3N * From RM1,150 *
( MINIMUM 4 PASSENGERS )
Day 1 Travel to Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park
Today travel to Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park and en-route, stopover at Pasuran City for sightseeing.
OVERNIGHT AT THE FOOTHILLS OF MT.BROMO
Day 2 Climb up 245 stairs to the Rim of the Crater to view the active volcano of Mt. Bromo
Today visit the Bukit Pananjakan, Mount Bromo Active Volcano, Pura Luhur Poten, Malang City, Madakaripura Waterfall and shopping at Malang Plaza.
OVERNIGHT IN MALANG CITY
Day 3 Discover the Himalaya Wildlife & Fauna at Batu Secret Zoo
Today discover the Himalaya wildlife & fauna at Batu Secret Zoo, Batu Agro Plantation, Surabaya City, Muhammad Cheng Hoo Mosque and shop at Tunjungan Plaza.
OVERNIGHT IN SURABAYA CITY
Day 4 Explore the Unique City of Surabaya
Today visit theSampoerna Cigarette Museum & Russia’s Monkasel War Submarine and then transfer out to airport to board flight.
- 03 Nights Hotel Accommodation (1-night in Mt. Bromo, 1-night in Malang City, 1-night in Surabaya)
- 03 Breakfasts, 03 Lunches and 03 Dinners
- Private Land Transportation
- Entrance Fees according to the itinerary
- Jeep (4WD) transfer at Mt Bromo
- English Speaking Tour Guide Service
- Daily mineral water
International Air Tickets, Airport Taxes & Travel Insurance, Compulsory Tipping for Tour Guide & Driver : RM 40 per person, Pony Ride at Mt Bromo and Surcharge for Mandarin Speaking Guide.
Terms & Conditions
- Booking Period: 1st August 2019 – 13th December 2019
- Travelling Period : 5th August 2019 – 20th December 2019
- Child Share with 2 Adults in One Room
a) Child with Extra Bed : Chargeable at 80% of adult twin share rate according to the total of adults-pax-range
b) Child without Extra Bed : Chargeable at 55% of adult twin share rate according to the total of adults-pax-range
- Child Share with 1 Adult in One Room : Chargeable at 100% of adult twin share rate according to the total of adults-pax-range
- The definition of Child is aged from 2 to 11 years old
- Minimum 4 persons travelling & valid for Malaysian passport holder/s only
- The logistic time for the itinerary is subject to change without prior notice
- We reserve the right to change the rates as the rates are subject to currency fluctuations
Any unutilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable